Welcome to the Breakfast Optimist Club Website
Provide to the youth of Gallatin County:
- Responsible guidance
- Positive growth opportunities
- Financial support for youth organizations and selected projects
- An opportunity to participate with adults in community service projects
The Breakfast Optimist Club of Bozeman, Montana, meets each Monday morning at 6:45AM at the Holiday Inn, 5 Baxter Lane. Guests are welcome to enjoy this friendly group of men and women. For more information:
Tom Nyquist, President - Phone: 406-586-1056
P.O. Box 10816, Bozeman, MT 59719
General Information: email@example.com
- A voluntary organization of men and women working to achieve community service and responsible leadership for the youth of Gallatin County.
- Our organization meets for one hour every Monday morning at 6:45 AM at the Holiday Inn, 5 Baxter Lane.
- The meetings involve planning and program budgeting for youth oriented community projects and receiving information from guest speakers representing various community interests.
Support of Youth Groups and Projects:
- Big Sky Kids
- Bozeman Amateur Hockey Assoc.
- Bozeman Youth Soccer Assoc.
- Bozeman Baseball
- Girls Softball
- Boys/Girls State
- Business Professionals of America
- Connection Club
- Destination Imagination
- Bozeman After Prom
- Belgrade & Manhattan Senior Sober
- Bozeman Shelter Care
- Boys & Girls Club of SW MT
- Food Bank
- Gallatin Valley Youth Soccer
- Three Forks Senior Sober
- AWARE, Inc.
- Kaleidoscope Youth Theater
Major Club Projects:
- Bozeman Park Pond
- Bozeman/Belgrade Hunter Education
- Essay/Oratical Contest
- Junior Golf
- Youth Fishing Derby at Bozeman Pond
- Youth Appreciation week
- Eagle Mount Foundation
- Gallatin County Fair Gatekeepers
The Optimist Creed
To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
Become a breakfast optimist club member. You will join a club that is a friend of youth. A club that promotes an active interest in good government and civic affairs. A club that promotes patriotism and friendship amoung all people. A club that develops real fellowship with all members.
To become part of us, call: Tom Nyquist 406-580-8626
You may also volunteer to help with special projects such as Garagarama, Oratorical Contest, Essay Contest, Fishing Derby, and other projects that may be developed throughout the year.